||In Stock | 1-2 Days
Our luminous labradorite stacking ring is a joy to look at. You won't be able to keep your eyes of this stunner of a gemstone as it shifts and changes colour with the light.
- Unsure of your ring size? Drop past the shop and use our ring sizer!
- 14k yellow gold-filled labradorite ring, perfect for stacking or wearing alone.
- 6mm round faceted labradorite hand-set in a gold-fill bezel, then finished, attached to a handmade gold-filled textured band and polished by hand.
- Labradorite is a Canadian stone, and said to be helpful in areas of self-confidence and inner strength.
- The ancient myth behind Labradorite is that it contains the Northern Lights trapped inside the stone; it's easy to see why!
- Please allow variations in the natural stones. Your ring may vary in colour from blue to blue-grey to greenish and may include some yellowish tones.
- Made in Ottawa, Canada
- Also available in Sterling Silver.
- What is 14k gold-fill? It's a thick layer of solid 14k gold that's been heat-bonded to a brass core. 14k gold-fill is up to 16x thicker than something that's been gold-plated. This means you'll get much more wear out of your beautiful jewels because this gold doesn't flake or rub off!
- Available sizes 5-10.5. Leave a note in the note section upon check out with the size you need!