Pyrrha talismans cannot be purchased without a chain.
Purchasing a bronze talisman? Click HERE.
Purchasing a silver talisman? Click HERE.
The oak trees featured on this talisman are guardians of families. They are emblems of strength and resilience.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry, each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- It comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx. 12mm x 13mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.